Thursday, March 23, 2006

Preamble

In the course of my internet events, it has become prudent to separate my chest-thumping hard drink self from my nature appreciating, picture taking* self. So, basically, my other website will have the same bourbon rambling the fans of that site have grown to love, while this one will have my calmer notes of life and beauty that they really, vehemently hate.

I live in a beautiful place and I have to admit to being a happy, optimistic realist and there is just no place for that in satire. In fact, I needed an alter-ego to really have that kind of fun at all. This isn't to say a more philosophical ramble of innebriation won't pop up every so often.

So, in short, Hallmark Moments will go here. Next time I get arrested off a mountain bike, it will be on my other site. As well as profanity laced rants, cutting diatribes, and the occasional conversation with my genitals.

Thank you.

*Nature excluding kittens.

No comments: