Wednesday, May 17, 2006

ΔFat¹MAGIC

I have a physics final tomorrow. I can't think of any better way to prepare for it than a long day of riding my ass off. I think I have a little more ass to ride off, what with the injuries I got last time I went out keeping me off my bike. That and all the horribly unhealthy food I've been eating.

It doesn't take long for me to notice softness creeping in. I have been lazy, and now my bike and I have to pay the price. How many donuts does it take to get through finals? Surely less than I ate. I hate donuts, or any confection for that matter. Why was I on a strudel and muffin spree for a straight week? Well, Fatty McBeerbuckle has no answer, save pedalling. Gluttony is a sin as terrible as lust, anyway. So, no more women, treats or booze for me. At least until I can breathe like something besides a fat kid.

So, if you see a panting fatty blocking your way up Mary's Loop today, don't be angry. That's just me and a couple too many beers trying to slog our way into some fun.

I just hope that my bike made out better from that last wreck than I did. I can't afford any more repairs.

No comments: