Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Hand

Alright, who wants to be me? Seriously. I have too much going on over here and I am lagging on commitments, namely The Five.

So, we'll do it this way, all you guys have a grasp of the english language and/or how to mock me, so here's your chance. If you're interested, comment or email and let me know by tomorrow afternoon. It's not that hard, The Five is one of the easiest projects ever(!), so if you feel like not being a bitch, give it a shot. There is a catch.

I already have half of my contribution done, so anything you add will be added to my half completed post. I will not tell anyone which half is mine and which half is yours. So, you must sound better at being me than me.

Good luck.

6 comments:

Lord Chimmy said...

An interesting proposition. I especially like the half-finished part. If I wasn't so bogged down with bullshit work projects I would consider taking it on.

When does it have to be done? I'm an overly opinionated asshole. Does that make me qualified to be you for a day?

Anonymous said...

>>So, you must sound better at being me than me.

Oh yeah. Right. Like 'Here, juggle these chainsaws. It's easy, see!'

Joey Polanski said...

Id love t help ya out ...

... but my othr pal, Wolfgang, already connd me inta finishin his stupit Requiem.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I'm lost. What am I supposed to do?

Do you want a limerick?

There once was a man from Nantucket . . .

m.a. said...

NO.

JillWrites said...

Sorry I missed the opportunity. I did it once, did it WELL, and GSR never finished HIS part of the post. HMPH!