Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Choose Your Own Damn Title

You know what? I'm bored with this.

I really don't want to do this anymore. This constant creativity. I'll still be around, and I'm sure I'll be back, but it will be a while. Maybe a month or two, maybe a week or two. I have a vague idea of a post I might put up in the next few days, but I don't know how to write it and I'm tired of this writing crap.

That doesn't mean I'm not going to stop by and say nice things to those who need it or mean things to those who need it (GSR). In other words, I'm not gone, just not being productive. Besides, I have drag races to go to. And mountain biking to do. And people to associate with.

So, anyway, that was that.

I'll email all interested parties when I decide to restart this thing. Or if I kill it off more effectively than this little message.

I'll still be playing around occasionally at The Five, and you're all welcome to stop by.

8 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

Was it Anne Arkham or Doc Murk who infecktd ya?

m.a. said...

Fine, jerkface.

Bye.

Anonymous said...

You're not letting life get in the way of blogging?

Sheesh.

Rock Hammer said...

Perhaps I should specify that this is probably temporary, but less temporary than a break. More of an hiatus, really. Whatever.

Anyway, Joey, I don't know who it was gave me the bored bug. I'll still be stopping by to make peepee jokes.

And you, MA, don't tell me you didn't see this coming. Or if you didn't that you couldn't see the possibility.

As far as living, Rev, I really find so much more creativity in not constantly writing about it. Funny, I have never been more devoted to writing in a real way than I am right now, or more inspired. It's like these little half page explosions sapped my energy away. Point being, blogging was getting in the way of my life.

The real reason I suddenly wanted to stop this for at least a while is seeing on the corner of a chalk board today, "restriction = creativity." a truer thing has probably not been left on a chalkboard over the summer before.

Sefton said...

If it makes you feel any better, I never thought you were creative.

Janet said...

Than I title you: Considerate Warning of Eminent Laziness.

No really, at least you warn your loyal readers what to expect as far as updating your site. I can't say so much. I am ashamed.

But if you want to be more social, I might have to point out that this is the internet. You don't get much more social than the internet.

Yeah.

Anonymous said...

Eh. Your writing was only just beginning to show potential anyway.

It's good that you're giving up now before someone tells you you're not that good anyway.

Joey Polanski said...

You shoud go to a all-pee-pee-joke-all-th-time format.

Th laffin energy a good pee-pee joke prduces exceeds th thougt energy it took t come up wif it. Thus, th pee-pee joke disprovs th Firs Law o Thermodynamicks.

Think o bloggin as yer sientifick duty.