Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Happy Day Are Yours And Mine

Right, cold rainy days. A sick drunk laid on. Everything is dying or dead. I know why this is going on and my normal chipper attitude is in the shitter. This time, though, I have someone to get me through it, sober and without drama. That's a big change from the normal way I get through this month.

Now, about the drama. I usually have no drama to speak of, though I have great drama potential. I mean, if you look at the sheer richness and amount of drama ore that I can extract, concentrate, and smelt into a nice, big, October related meltdown, then this will make sense.

It is (fucking) October. Some of you have been around long enough to know why I won't be back until November.

8 comments:

m.a. said...

See you then.

Lord Chimmy said...

Only thing I can think of is Octoberfest. If that is the case, then knock yourself out...see you in November.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes. I remember your un-fondness for October.

Because our seasons are reversed, our equivalent is probably April I guess, which paradoxically, I quite like. You should just come here every year.

JillWrites said...

I do recall. I'll still be here. In fact, I'll also still be on my cell. For sheer manly value, you can just leave a message and call me buttface. That's cool.

Oh, I'm with Anaglyph. October down under sounds splendid.

Claven said...

Yeesh, I just read the archives. I recommend finding a canyon with water and not coming out until month's end.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Wow. You really hate this month. I hate all 12 equally.

Sefton said...

I agree with Claven.

Anonymous said...

It's Halloween - I'm expecting ingots from the crucible tomorrow. Unless you're trickin' ...