Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Proofreading saves a lot of trouble

Yeah...uh...sorry about that.

See, every six months or so, I have a one man holiday called "Crazy Veteran's Day."

I should have seen it coming. I've spent a lot of time out hiking and dammit if my camo field jacket isn't pretty damn comfy. Oh, and my hair has been getting shorter and shorter. Sorry to subject you all to such a rant. I'm better now, I just had to get all of that out of me.

I better news, I found my old stash of pictures from the last couple of years. I enjoy photography when I can afford it, so some of them are decent. Sharing photos is the only real marketable value of the medium. Therefore, expect a few to be popping up shortly.

Once again, sorry.

3 comments:

JillWrites said...

It didn't read as a rant, per se. It read powerfully and passionately and as if you had given each aspect of life and death careful thought at some point. In short, it read as if you'd done emotional homework, years and years of feeling and consideration.

Anonymous said...

Photos. Yay.

Rock Hammer said...

Thanks alot Jill, you don't know what the nice words mean to me.

Reverend, if you can't muster more enthusiasm, then you won't be allowed to:

A: See the most beautiful building constructed recently
B: The world's best water park
C: Colorado
D: Me beating someone's ass