Monday, September 18, 2006

Incremental Honesty

Fr: c#####e@hotmail.com
To: Casey
Re: that chick


Casey, you've never thought chicks dig you that way.. have you asked her? How can you know if you don't ask her?

Fr: Casey
To: c#####e@hotmail.com
Re: Re: that chick


Well, you have a point. I haven't. I have a feeling anything between me and her would be pretty much physically based. Not that I mind. Well, geologically and physically based. She's coming out of a long relationship and there hasn't been anyone else. Our hypothetical relationship would probably be hiking, mostly, then recreating naked. The other day, well, it would have been cool.

We went for a quick rockhounding trip and got rained into a cave under a waterfall. I controlled myself. I am a good person. But thunderstorms, caves, and tall, skinny women with issues are pretty much the capping pinnacle of what I find erotically stimulating.

When I finally decide to be honest with myself, I might admit to finding that kind of stuff what I want anyway. Some insightful discussion on the latest Nova and some corporeal communication. PBS and lovemaking would be the goal. Well, nerdy wilderness talk and fornication. Maybe just outdoor expedition and some less than moral fun.

Ok, I want hiking and fucking.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tsk. Don't miss listening to the rain.

JillWrites said...

I'm in!

(But neither am I particularly tall nor particularly skinny.)

But all this talk of rain and caves and waterfalls and Nova is getting me excited.

Rock Hammer said...

anaglyph: As much as the rain may have put me in an amorous mood, sitting there right then, in that canyon, nestled inside the precambrian streaked gabbro, rain seemed to transcend any short lived human fun. Which turned me on even more.

Jill: I was writing to a tall, skinny girl with issues (to say the least), and it was sort of an inside joke. You're welcome to stop by my cave anytime.

Rock Hammer said...

Joey: That is my favorite coed activity, on the other hand I enjoy the passive aspects of fellatiking almost as much.

JillWrites said...

how's that cave right about now, casey? room for me?

Rock Hammer said...

There is plenty indeed. I don't know if I can arrange some rain, but snow should be falling soon. Don't worry about a coat.