Saturday, January 06, 2007

Ducking Out

I'm not going to be around much the next month. I have a lot to write about, but not the motivation. I spent a week or so in Denton participating in activities I should not have. Normally, The Meters rock. With the type of fun I had, The Meters become a minor force of nature. Like the gravitons of funk. Gravitons of Funk is a kick-ass name for something.

I got a solid date, at least. On February 11th, my fuzzy butt will be in Norfolk, Virginia for processing into SELRES and training. I will be there until some time in March. After that, my destination is predictable.

So, February, you might start seeing more of me. Until then, I've got a lot of stuff to do. Don't forget about me in the mean time.

6 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

Not t werry, Case.

Yer link at The Joey Polanski Show means that as long as Joey Polanski is bloggin, Joey Polanski will be payin ya reggalr visits.

Geez! I bet THAT makes th witness pertecktion program soun pretty good, huh?

Anonymous said...

Won't forget.

evenstar said...

Gravitons of Funk - yeah!

Be looking out for you Casey...

Janet said...

How could I? Happy travels.

Chickie said...

We'll leave the light on for you.

Rock Hammer said...

Thanks, keep that in mind come June.