Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Fuck

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

So, the VA (Dept. of Veteran's Affairs) is full of chimps beating willy-nilly upon computing machines and if not properly stroked in their tenaciously entrenched beds of bureaucratic, simian filth will regularly go on pointy-headed power trips or merely lose whatever common sense and proficiency they may have. My lab tests that are part and parcel of my overseas deployment screening are somewhere between here and the Orion Nebula, but lost to myself and the greater dedicated medical branch of an underfunded and inefficient organization.

So, did this get me out of going to Iraq? No. I'm not upset about that, I've got myself pretty revved up to go. What pisses me off is that instead of Feb. 11th, I have been pushed back to June. In other words the frustration, the moving my stuff out of my house, the saying last goodbyes and setting up accounts, the sleeping with women I should not have; all of that was in vain and premature.

So, I says Fuck.

I know there's a lot of positives to all this, but if you bother pointing them out while I'm in this mood I may say terrible things about you mother.

I try never to use any type of italics or capitalization in writing, I like to think I need no training wheels. I will say this:

Iraq, Southwest Asia in general, in June FUCKING SUCKS.

Bitches.

5 comments:

Janet said...

June. That's a fucking long time.

And not to draw attention away from the topic, but I concur: training wheels are far from necessary. I hope the sky clears.

Joey Polanski said...

So you bust th bank, take a trip to Honolulu, an send alla yer peeps a buncha postcards showin em how FUCKIN GREAT the SURF is in Iraq!

Or else add to all em women ya slept wit but shoonta JUS ONE GUY, an youll get t stay home fer good.

Rock Hammer said...

Janet: June is a long time, I'll just have to gut it out at school with the bullshit classes that were left over until then. Maybe I could use some art classes and theory of mountain biking.

Joey: I can always count on you for intelligent options.

JillWrites said...

Argh. I am so NOT down with this "Casey Goes to Iraq" thing. Sorry I've been missing. I've missed you, though.

Rock Hammer said...

Eh, shit happens.

I've missed your harassment or "comments," around here. I've been meaning to stop by and comment on your site, but lately words have been few and far between for me.