Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Pain and Hank

I love the single track out here. I ride as often as I can, but sometimes I think maybe this heart of mine is blind to what somebody else, shit everybody knows but me. I have sinned in this life often enough, but it seems just loving these hardpacked dirt trails is my greatest sin. What can I do?

Well, I can spend a whole heaping shit ton of money on my bike getting it where it needs to be for this shit out here. Sometimes I think this bunch of red dirt spaghetti has no heart. I doubt it has shame. These trails take your true love, but leave you all the blame. Then again I guess that I should not complain.

Horribly expensive Hayes MAG HD brakes, meet juniper trees, juniper, meet MAG HD. What can I do, little evil dirt trails?

You win again.

1 comment:

Sefton said...

Are you VOX unmasked, then? Or does he just like to copy your posts?