Thursday, June 08, 2006

another snippet

Comment moderation? What does that even mean?

Why do you even bother? They all see through you, poseur.

Wait, I think it has something to do with the lack of comments.

No, that's because nobody loves you, everyone hates you, you might as well eat worms and die.

Can I doctor up the worms in a chili or soup or something?

No, straight worms.

I think I can fix it, now...I need Bloggers help.

:)Hi I'm Blogger!

Cool, fix my shit.

:)Hi I'm Blogger!

What the hell?

:)Hi...

Yes?

:)H-h-hi...I Blgoer .);

Right...I need to....

:]Blogre

What a moron.

Yeah.

:)I'm Sorry Blogger is having difficulties. An engineer has been notified.

Are you kidding me?

:)Hi, I'm Blogger

7 comments:

Sefton said...

Blogger woes?

Joey Polanski said...

Thanks fer dumpin Coment Modration. Yer a big kid now!

Anonymous said...

I left Blogger a year ago for similar crap. Incredibly frustrating.

Stumbled here via some chick named Jill's site. Speaking as a person married to one, geologists rock.

Ha!

Sorry. So lame. Sorry. < I'd normally insert a smiley here, but...well... >

Janet said...

What this community knows of all too well.

Eventually, I will become html-savy enough to break from blogger's moronic set-up, but for now....

Tell me oh Lord will I ever be free

Rock Hammer said...

Janet: I can't speak for the Lord, but I can guess that no, you will never be free. So far, Blogger has not included kinsman redeemers on its list of malfunctioning features.

Jennifer: You're right as long as you can put up with them coming home muddy and with shoes full of dirt like a little kid. On the other hand, they throw around big words and impress parents.

Anonymous said...

Yr blog is the graTesT!!!! You ROCK and U R such a hunk!!! OMG!!! Can't BELIEVE I said that!!! ROTFL! ;-) I heart u! xoxoxoxo mwa!! xoxoxoxox.

Rock Hammer said...

So nice to have your support matron