Friday, June 02, 2006

Tequila Sunrise

I just ate a left-over breakfast burrito, courtesy of my mom, made me a margherita, and sat down to watch Good Morning America. Something is very, very wrong.

In other news, I mentioned that I think the story of Jacob wrestling with God is a mistranslation in the wrong crowd. Somewhere a Baptist Satan is preparing a Baptist Hell for my ass complete with Baptist fire and Baptist demons to poke me with Baptist pokers. Fuck those guys. Last I heard, they didnt support consumption of alcohol, either. Well, I prefer to listen to the Big Man on this one, I'll just take me some booze and drink me all of it. So let it be wrote, so let it get done.

Shoot, Ben Franklin said, "Beer is proof that there is a God and that he wants men to be happy."

Jesus performed his first miracle when him and his desciples were "being well drunk".

Who am I to argue with that?

Nobody. I am but a sad, wayward pilgrim swimming in the seas of vice and corrupted humanity. Fuck the Baptists. I need a shot of Burbon, a nice pipe, and an immoral woman.

Miles Davis®Jack Johnson Sessions® Ali

I'm out.

3 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

Also, that first mirackle was makin wine where there wunt no wine.

Pretty significkant, fya ask me.

Anonymous said...

Let me see: Good Morning America, marguerita, burrito... something wrong? Oh, yeah, I see Good Morning America! Not World Championship Wrestling!

Personally, I think that the Bible is so well and truly preoccupied with drinking that the subtext is obvious. Same with immoral women, although pipes are not mentioned much, so they missed an opportunity there.

JillWrites said...

Heh.