Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Potty-mouthing

Today I offended someone. I accidently called him a bad word. I called him a measure of kindling in Victorian vernacular. Turns out, some relation of his was not a fan of women as erogenous targets of life-inclusion. This made me feel bad.

I've been trying lately to think of stories from the Navy to impart to a reading audience. There aren't many to tell. Not because the time was not interesting or because it was void of powerful moments of inspired humanity, but because no one would get it.

Most of the readership of polite internet land would be turned off about the fifth time a quoted phrase started with an "F" and ended with "ucking, cocksucking, one-way, faggot-ass, no-cigarette-sharing bitch", then people might look elsewhere for work-friendly entertainment.

Which is too bad, you punk-ass bitches have no idea what the fuck you're missing being such little

6 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

Where dyou get off callin us LITTLE?

Reese said...

Hey Casey,

Believe it or not, I used to be in the army and I've written lots of f#cking stories from that dismal f&cking time in my f%cking life. I've also posted a few f@cking pictures. And, I believe, the readers weren't f%cking turned off in the f#cking least.

take care dear,

Janet said...

This last sentence reminded me of family reunions with all the elderly talking about World War II.

Rock Hammer said...

Joey: I have my sources. Let's just say the last I heard the kielbasa was more of a li'l smokie.

Reese: Ah, well, some people can take it, some think it's a sign of low intelligence. Personally, I think getting your point and emotional volatility across as quickly as possible is one sign of a good communicator.

Janet: You should hear my uncle, a retired Master Chief, try to have a conversation with family. Lots of starts and almost stops. Mother...Sonuv...God...Fuck!

Lawson Copy Write said...

Personally, I think Fu&k, Sh(t and _unt are all quite colorful and acceptable, given the parlance of our time. I will certainly attempt to send all four of my blog readers your way, regardless of such armed vocabulary, and all four will likely be rather entertained, as I know them all to be the sort to stay up and watch South Park with smiles glued to their aging faces...

As for the Navy stories, well, I have heard a few of them, and I can say with certainty that if any of them include close quarters on a submarine, your readership may suddenly explode, especially if you have any pictures to share....

...Am I allowed to joke like that here?

Anonymous said...

Write them anyway, love. Write them anyway.