Monday, April 16, 2007

Everyday The Same

So it is uncouth to repeat themes every week or so in a blog, though I refuse to acknowledge that this corner of the Internet fits that definition. The maxim of subject rotation in internet writing limits severely what possibly can be updated.

Got drunk on bourbon and stared at the ceiling thinking all kids of genius into the world. Covered that recently, so it's out.

Girl is on my mind. No, not one I've written about much, one that I tried to keep from getting in and close on me. Spent a night with her dealing with my asshole tendency to be a little too perfect for women when our time is short. Covered that last week.

Curled 150 pounds. I am a badass. Cover that with some regularity.

I rode away my hatreds and frustrations, or at least beat them back into their cave in my worried and troubled mind. I love that damn bike. Covered that.

Women I know are having troubles that I can't assist. I can't help but wish that I could beat the holy fuck out of anyone who hurts people I care about, regardless of how much they deserve it. I am a violent person. That's been covered.

Leaving soon. Got it.

All this going on and nothing to write about.

10 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

Ahhhh ... Bach!

Rock Hammer said...

Janos Starker does some amazing things with the concertos, but I'm trying to keep people from thinking I'm a nerd.

You know what that's like, right?

Joey Polanski said...

Ummm ...

...

...

AHHHHHH .... BAAACCCHHH!

Chickie said...

Hey, nothing wrong with being a nerd. Nerds are sexy.

Joey Polanski said...

Yeah ... Listn t Chickie!

"Nerds are sexy," she says ...

... as if she cmpletely missd th part about curlin 150 pouns!

Casey said...

Nerd can be very beefy individuals. Sexy, beefy individuals. In fact, I curled 150 pounds of Commodore 64's.

And I still don't get the Bach thing. I must be dumb.

Janet said...

I have never met a man who: a) could write like Snodgrass but can curl 150 lbs. Consider me impressed.

Anonymous said...

I got used to being a nerd decades ago. What, me worry?

Rock Hammer said...

Do you mean the Snodgrass who wrote Modern Agriculture And Horticulture vols. I and II? I get that alot.

I really don't mind being nerdy. I can't help it if I'm interested in more than five things.

Rock Hammer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.