Friday, May 18, 2007

non-Fiction Friday

So, I meant to start something new today called "Friday Fiction." You know, just whimsical fun.

I have a complicated reason for not doing that, but that would need a longer post. All I have today is this:

While sitting at home, with no classes to go to or work to do, I decided to turn on the TV. I never watch the TV. Anyway, whatever you do, do not turn this thing on after the news is over in the morning. There were all these shows that really entice a guy's sense of morbid curiosity.

Large women who don't know who they baby's daddy is, this show with Barbara Walters and some very loud older women, some bald-headed psychologist, etc.

I flipped through all four channels you can get up here on the hill and then I saw a familiar face. It was Gary Busey.

On the Jesus channel. Preaching. To Smokey Robinson.

I don't know what else to add.

6 comments:

Grad School Reject said...

I wish Gary Busey was my uncle. Then he could come over on holidays, get hammered, and tell really great stories that no one would understand.

Rudy Wellsand said...

On Friday May 18th, you mentioned checking out the preaching on the Jesus Channel.

Here is something NEW about the Bible, that you may not have heard before....

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that "CONTROL" your Destiny?

See the "CHOSEN"Code and "COLOR"Code; VISIT:

http://findingsalvation.blogspot.com

AND MUCH MORE:

http://quadcode.blogspot.com

Save or Print it to study.

HAVE A MUCH MORE "BRIGHTER" FUTURE!

Anonymous said...

Hey Case! We're SAVED! And now, thanks to Rudy I have material for my next post. Huzzah!

And getting back on subject with Gary Busey preaching Jesus, well, that's kinda sad.

Lord Chimmy said...

Well, it looks like Rudy saved the day when it came to "Friday Fiction."

WTG RUDY! Color me JEBUS!

Casey said...

GSR: That's pretty much what I would have thought, too. Except now he's newly saved and those with newfound religion are probably the most annoying people on Earth.

Rudy: Um...cool.

Reverend: Yeah, now you now how to forward the Faith of the Holy Chao.

Chimmy: Cheap shots are what this page is all about. It sounds like you may have been listening in on Busey's sermon, judging by the "throwing things out there without explanation."

JillWrites said...

This is fuel for the Casey parody fire.