Monday, August 14, 2006

Marine Engineer, Savior of the Universe

There's something I've played around with for a while now. It's not really an actual project, it's just me having fun practicing writing in the first person. It's fun, really. I also started writing on this before I had any formal writing instruction (my one comp class counts as formal writing instruction in my world), so its rough. I used to have a little better inspiration living in a sunbaked alkaline sink called Lemoore. Luckily, I have escaped there for good, and this project suffered.

Anyway, this is not a promise that it will be updated with regularity, so comments over there may be ignored. The plot has no plan whatsoever, so don't bug me about it. In fact, don't even read it. No, don't even look at it. Just forget I said anything.

Billy Hodges.

3 comments:

anaglyph said...

Man, you've got time to do two blogs. Who the hell does that?

Rock Hammer said...

If you notice, it gets updated about every three months on average. I'm lazy as anyone.

Joey Polanski said...

Writin in th first prson is hard.

I quit rite aftr: "I am he as you are he as you are me an we are all tgether,"