Friday, February 23, 2007

Pride and Prejudice: Notes

These are notes from the movie I had to watch for ENGL 112. I took mostly serious notes, but these crept in there. And I left them in when I posted these notes to the class' shared folder. I kick ass.

1. Austen's use of cultural abnormaily -> expound later

2. We must have a ball! Oh, a ball! Tee hee hee. Bitches.

27. I hope someone dies of something violent soon.

35. God please make it stop. Pleasepleaseplease something explode.

38. How is this movie still going? Nothing has happend for FOURTY MINUTES

45. Darcy could beat the fuck out the skinny dweeby rich guy.

46. Bitch, he already chased you down in the rain, quit playing hard to get.

50. I could take Darcy.

51. Scandalous bitches.

53. Thankg you God for American orthodontic prowess. Keira's sister looks like an enraged squirrel.

72. For fucking finally. Two hours all to say three people get married.

4 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

Coont you a-usd yer time n energy more cnstrucktively durin em two hours?

I mean, dontcha know howta make a papr football n kick field goals?

Janet said...

I'm a little confused as to why you were watching Pride and Prejudice in an English class. I mean, THE BOOK??!!

Second, you must be a girl to watch this. If you had liked it, I would have been concerned.

Grad School Reject said...

Janet has effectively neutered any comment that I could make about the BBC mini-series version being better then the movie....Do I get a free pass cause I'm married? Didn't think so. So yeah - I basically stop by here every once in a while to get figuratively punched and reminded that I need to do more manly things....like watch Bloodsport.

Rock Hammer said...

Joey: For some reason football, suddenly seemed horribly inappropriate, these ladies were having tremendous trails after all.

Janet: Pride and Prejudice is a book referred to often in another book which we do have to read. I am very, very glad I did not have to waste the time reading it.

GSR: This is sort of humorous in the fact that I have a friend whose lack of testicular reasoning is extraordinary and who is as far off in to girly territory as a woman can be that said the exact same thing about the BBC series.

I reccomend all three Rambo movies, two helpings of Conan the Barbarian, and throw in Bullit. In addition to Bloodsport, of course.