Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hayduke Lives!

You know, I'm not sure that I would set off the bomb of a revolution, but I would probably hold the fuse for anyone who did.

I don't like the government. I really don't. The big monstrosity that is the federal government has no business over here. They need to stay back East where they've already gutted the Appalachians and destroyed anything worth seeing over there. They need to keep their big stinking hands off of the people who haven't already given their head over to the reins of a fat and more or less murderous regime. It isn't even George Bush. He was really only working off the extremely generous executive power he inherited from Bill Clinton when the Democrats had control of the legislature back in the early 90's. Remember Waco and Ruby Ridge? If that shit does not scare you, then you are a moron. Unless you believed everything the media said about those people. Then you are a fucking moron.

Trust in any government at this point in history is a pleasant delusion. A conservative estimate of the number of civilians killed in the last hundred years by their governments is around 151 million. How many have terrorists or common criminals managed to kill, maybe 10,000? I can say for a fact that I have never seen a terrorist. In fact, I have never known anyone who was attacked by a terrorist. I have, however, run into quite a few people who have had property taken, livelihoods destroyed, and health ruined by the US government.

Alright, so there might be one or two guys in a million who might have some sort of device strapped to them that explodes (terrible grammar; I apologize), there are a shitload of guys running around armed with pepper spray, tazers, batons, and full on loaded firearms that love to bully nonconformists. The terrorists aren't winning, they already won. They're on every street corner, they prowl around looking for someone with too much freedom on their hands, they walk up behind unarmed students who take too long to ask a question at a debate and beat him and taze him and then accuse him of a felony.

that paragraph will offend the shit out of a lot of people, I just realized. On the other hand, while those fat fucks hassled people who can barely afford to insure their car, keeping the county safe for old ladies and suburban tyrants, me and some damn good friends and criminals were actually sacrificing for our homes. I hate seeing those fucks swelling out their uniforms and pretending to be badasses.

Did you know that if a police dog attacks you and you hit it or fight it in any way, you are guilty of felony assault on a police officer? You are being attacked by a fucking dog, of course you're going to fight it. If a cop starts hassling me (and the camo jacket and beard make it a likely occurrence), I am not allowed to resist. I can tell you one thing, if any mother fucker hits me with a stick, I am taking his arm. And when that happens, I am going to jail. Just like that, me, peaceful and disgruntled and highly decorated veteran that I am, will be going to jail because I didn't do what some guy who has some reason not to make it into the army, a two year degree in criminal justice and a bad childhood told me to do.

To conclude:

I used to be a prison guard, and believe me, the only difference between your average prisoner and your average nine to fiver is that he got caught. I know most of those guys were in for shit I had done and got away with. The arbitrary nature of law "enforcement" guarantees that no one who is really dangerous to lots of people goes to jail. The profiteers who have the lives of those coal miners in Utah on their hands? Still free. Some kid who got caught twice with an ounce of pot? 1-3 years.

I fucking hate the government. Not G.W.'s government, any government. If Nathanael Greene or Patrick Henry were alive today, he would be jailed as a terrorist. Paul Revere would have been gunned down by the BATF. Motherfuckers.

Note: This post brought to you by veteran's day, when the country lets us know it loves us by offering us 90 days same as cash (w.a.c.) on mattress sets. Oh, and a free fishing licence if you manage to get a service related disability. Fuck you people.

2 comments:

Lord Chimmy said...

Remember, remember the fifth of November...

No, I don't have much use for the government.

Rock Hammer said...

Well, if they stuck to defending the country against real aggressors and assured a federally mint, thne I wouldn't mind. They are too big. Where the fuck is Daniel Shays when you need him?